- After some unexpected delays, The Rifter #64 promises to ship this Tuesday, December 3rd. I can’t wait to see the entire issue, including some amazing artwork by Chuck Walton to accompany my short story!
- I’ll be performing at Dum Dum’s Sports Bar in Brampton on that very same day (Tuesday, December 3rd) for a Comedy Night to benefit the Peel Regional Toys for Tots campaign. Bring a new, unwrapped toy for the kiddies or just PWYC at the door!
- Also on December 3rd, I’ll be putting up a new post. There’s a few alternatives I’m editing and putting together, so it could be anything from some new fiction, to something else very close to my heart.
It’s been a productive week. I’ve performed my first set of stand-up comedy, had some writing projects take off in a big way (details coming in the future), and I’ve changed up my routes for afternoon walks and commuting.
I have to admit that I sorta like wearing a moustache. As much as I’m looking forward to growing my beard back in December, there’s a serious temptation on my part to just grow this out into the most walrus-ey monster of a ‘stache that I’m capable of cultivating.
There’s not much more to say at the moment. If you haven’t had a chance to check out some of this month’s posts, you can view my thoughts on the downward spiral that is The Simpsons, and see what all the fuss over Toronto hip hop artist AndrewLIVE’s new album is about.
As before, you can check out my Movember profile and donate to the cause here.
- My story “A Cold Night, Dead Past” will be featured in Palladium Books’ The Rifter #64, hopefully being released in the next couple of weeks. I’m waiting with baited breath.
- A new post on Tuesday, December 3 – as well as another end-of-Movember update on Friday, November 29.
- More news as it becomes available!